Interesting Links and Sites
Presentations and Teaching Events
- Randall has and continues to regularly present and teach at the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys events.
- Randall was an instructor at Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies in Chicago where he taught estate planning.
- Randall was a partner at a national design and planning company dedicated to providing consulting to the clients of attorneys, CPA firms, and financial professionals throughout the country. Randall has planned for over 500 families with a net worth in the range of $20M to $150M. He helped create a national program for attorneys, CPAs, and financial planners devoted to planning issues for high net worth clients. This program drew its membership from the fields of law, accounting, and finance, and would bring nationally known experts into a collaborative workspace allowing them the opportunity to share their best practices with members. Randall was a faculty member which enlisted tax and estate planning partners from some of the country’s most respected law firms as well as experts from non-legal fields specializing in areas of family business management, mergers and acquisitions, and small business issues.
- Life Insurance Quotes and Design: Wealth Preservation Concepts, LLC
- The Law Offices of James L. Moore, P.C.
- The Law Offices of Gary R. Waitzman
- Florida: Law office of Jim W. Collins
- Arizona: Law Office of Jane K. Larrabee
- California: Dina Dreizler, Attorney at Law
- North Dakota CPA: KAT & Company Accounting, PC
- Rena Stiegel: Succession Planning Leadership
- North Dakota litigation: Kalil Law Firm
- Professional Back Office Drafting for Attorneys
- NY Attorney: Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA, CAP